Bal Thackeray is Dead
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Bal Thackeray commanded “respect” just as Adolf Hitler. Both mentally challenged, mass murdering illiterates were “respected” because they were feared and not because they yielded intellectual capacity.
I never liked him or admired him. For he was a violent human being and had no qualms misrepresenting facts to his fellow Shiv Sainiks and people at large.
The State of Maharashtra will never be able to wipe the tears off the faces of people who lost their lives throughout India because of Bal Thackeray and other fundamentalist Hindu political groups who have committed horrible acts against fellow Hindus, Dalits – the lower caste Hindus, journalist, critics, media persons, migrant workers from Southern India & the Muslim minority.
Shiv Sena and its extreme ideology is against the rule of law and UNDEMOCRATIC in every respect.
People like Bal Thackeray and his supporters are neither forgotten by their victims nor forgiven by God, Nature and Humanity.
- Mumbai farewell for Bal Thackeray (bbc.co.uk)
- Mumbai disrupted as Bal Thackeray fights for his life – Reuters India (in.reuters.com)
- Bal Thackeray’s last journey begins (thehindu.com)
- Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray dies at 86 (nation.com.pk)
- Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray dies at 86 (dawn.com)