“Man’s capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man’s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary.”
Karl Paul Reinhold Niebur.
Category Archives: Shiv Sena
India – Land of Gurus, Swamis & Swines, all equally guilty of promoting violence & illiteracy. (Part 3) Democracy Betrayed – The Rise of Bal Thackeray, Shiv Sena & the transformation of India from a Democratic to a Theocratic State
The Venomous Invertebrates Who Live Among Us
A Betrayal of the World’s Largest Democracy
Bal Thackeray the bloodsucking snake who spread his venom through Indian Society is dead, or at least that’s what they say. But for me he is very much alive, not physically of course, but through his dark ideology of snatching away people’s dignity through acts of violence, intimidation and unlawful behavior.
India and fellow citizens of Mumbai will NEED to UNITE and fight back to rightly claim that which belongs to them. Namely, their dignity, peace of mind, and last but not the least their Constitutional Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
Bal Thackeray was nothing but POISON. He was NOT an intellectual person at all. He was and remains nothing but a violent thug and MASS MURDERER just like his idol Adolf Hitler, the Nazi leader of Germany.
His right wing political party the Shiv Sena is nothing more than a group of intolerant, intellectually challenged bigots, thugs and arsonist who think they are above the law of the land. They were only successful in consolidating their power by gaining support and following of like minded people, namely the Marathi speaking people of Maharashtra and neighboring states.
The entire state of Maharashtra and Mumbai its capital and commercial nerve center of the country has been hijacked by the Shiv Sena and their heinous crimes in the name of Hindu religion. The Shiv Sena has divided and ruled and conquered through the impetus of fear and violence.
Decades ago they vented their anger against the Tamils and South Indian migrant workers who came to Mumbai for education, commerce and employment.
Many South Indians did get jobs and stayed ahead of the native Marathi Manoos because they were qualified, hard working and intelligent. On the other hand the Marathi speakers were not educated enough and those who were educated had a very poor command or understanding of the English language which was and still is the universal language in the banking, business, legal and commercial fields / sectors in Mumbai.
Violence was the only language these animals spoke or understood. Later, the Shiv Sena found a new enemy the Gujarati, Jains and Marwaris of Mumbai (f/k/a Bombay), they too faced the same treatment. Shiv Sena extorted millions of rupees every year from industrialist, businessmen and the film industry.
While the politicians, police departments, and many more received a piece of the action. The Marathi speaking citizens of Maharashtra state had accomplished their mission of taking over Mumbai, the golden goose of the country by committing every unlawful act known to humankind. The judiciary was nothing but a puppet and corrupt to the core.
Honest citizens who complained or addressed their grievances to the police found themselves implicated in false police cases, evidence was fabricated and witnesses harassed, many were forced to make false confessions or recant their confessions.
Acts of intimidation, harassment of women and children were routinely carried out by Shiv Sainiks and the police force.
These heinous acts are still carried out in the name of “Aamchi Mumbai“, “Hindu Raj“, “Hindutva” and the “Saffron flag” to this day.
In Maharashtra the Marathi speakers are a majority and their violent acts are encouraged and supported by the Police, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and other state and central intelligence agencies. This has been the case for the past 50 years in Mumbai (Bombay).
The Maharashtra State police force, Mumbai City Police, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and every politician in the past 50 years has been sleeping in the bed made by the Shiv Sena, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the Hindu Mahasabha, Bajrang Dal, an affiliate of the RSS and other militant Hindu groups and organizations.
We all remember Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, a Madhya Pradesh-based Hindu nun with deep links to the Hindutva movement, Sudhakar Dwivedi, and a serving Indian Army Lieutenant Colonel, Shrikant Prasad Purohit, all linked to Abhinav Bharat.
Abhinav Bharat was disguised as an educational trust with Himani Savarkar as its President.
Abhinav Bharat’s long term goal was to overthrow the Indian state and replace it with a totalitarian, theocratic order.
A ‘draft constitution’ spoke of a single-party system, presided over by a leader who “shall be followed at all levels without questioning the authority.” It called for the creation of an “academy of indoctrinization [sic]”.
The concluding comment was stark: “People whose ideas are detrimental to Hindu Rashtra should be killed.”
The Bhonsala Military School was founded in 1937 by B.S. Moonje, the controversial school drew on fascist pedagogical practices the Hindutva ideologue encountered on a visit to Europe. Abhinav Bharat held regular meetings on the premises of the Bhonsala Military School.
It may surprise many Indians but from the outset Abhinav Bharat’s goal to overthrow the Indian Democratic state and establishing a totalitarian theocracy was an open secret at Bhonsala Military School and in some other quarters.
The movement was named Abhinav Bharat after a terrorist group set up by Hindutva militants to fight the British colonials.
Himani Savarkar was the the President of Abhinav Bharat, she is the grandniece of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, the father of the Hindutva movement and the daughter of Gopal Godse, the brother of Mahatma Gandhi‘s assassin – Nathuram Godse.
One could say the “apple does not fall far from the tree”. Would you agree?
Related articles (Copy-Paste links in your browser)
- Subhash Gatade, Godse’s Children: Hindutva Terror in India (2011) ISBN 81-7221-052-3 or ISBN 978-81-7221-052-6
- Subhash Gatade, The Saffron Condition: Politics of Repression and Exclusion in Neoliberal India ISBN 978-81-8878-975-7
- Shiv Sena leader Bal Thackeray dies (91live.in)
- Leader who brought ethnic politics to Mumbai melting pot (thehindu.com)
- ‘Bal Thackeray was like a ray of hope and support for the ordinary Maharashtrian’ – Times of India (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- India Ink: Balasaheb K. Thackeray, a Look Back (india.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Mumbai’s Hindu-extremist tiger has been laid to rest, but not his divisive ideas (theglobeandmail.com)
INDIA – Know Your Legal Rights Series – (PART 1) – The Constitution of India – THE UNION AND ITS TERRITORY
THE UNION AND ITS TERRITORY
1. Name and territory of the Union
2. Admission or establishment of new States
3. Formation of new States and alteration of areas, boundaries or names of existing States
4. Laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the First and the Fourth Schedules and supplemental,
incidental and consequential matters
1. Name and territory of the Union.—
(1) India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.
(2) The States and the territories thereof shall be as specified in the First Schedule.
(3) The territory of India shall comprise—
(a) the territories of the States;
(b) the Union territories specified in the First Schedule; and
(c) such other territories as may be acquired.
2. Admission or establishment of new States.—Parliament may by law admit into the Union, or establish, new States on such terms and conditions as it thinks fit.
2A. [Sikkim to be associated with the Union.] Rep. by the Constitution (Thirty- sixth Amendment) Act, 1975, s. 5 (w.e.f. 26-4-1975).
3. Formation of new States and alteration of areas, boundaries or names of existing States.—Parliament may by law—
(a) form a new State by separation of territory from any State or by uniting two or more States or parts of States or by uniting any territory to a part of any State;
(b) increase the area of any State;
(c) diminish the area of any State;
(d) alter the boundaries of any State;
(e) alter the name of any State:
Provided that no Bill for the purpose shall be introduced in either House of Parliament except on the recommendation of the President and unless, where the proposal contained in the Bill affects the area, boundaries or name of any of the States, the Bill has been referred by the President to the Legislature of that State for expressing its views thereon within such period as may be specified in the reference or within such further period as the President may allow and the period so specified or allowed has expired.
3 THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
Explanation I.—In this article, in clauses (a) to (e), “State” includes a Union territory, but in the proviso, “State” does not include a Union territory.
Explanation II. – The power conferred on Parliament by clause (a) includes the power to form a new State or Union territory by uniting a part of any State or Union territory to any other State or Union territory.
4. Laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the First and the Fourth Schedules and supplemental, incidental and consequential matters.—
(1) Any law referred to in article 2 or article 3 shall contain such provisions for the amendment of the First Schedule and the Fourth Schedule as may be necessary to give effect to the provisions of the law and may also contain such supplemental, incidental and consequential provisions (including provisions as to representation in Parliament and in the Legislature or Legislatures of the State or States affected by such law) as Parliament may deem necessary.
(2) No such law as aforesaid shall be deemed to be an amendment of this Constitution for the purposes of article 368.
Read the Preamble to India’s Constitution
- Court provides mechanism for implementation of guidelines (thehindu.com)
- whether the High Court, in exercise of its jurisdiction under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, can direct the Central Bureau of Investigation (for short “the CBI”), established under the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946 (for short “th (advocatemmmohan.wordpress.com)
- Why I can’t pay tribute to Thackeray (justicekatju.blogspot.com)
- #India- Supreme Court issues directions to curb ‘eve teasing”#VAW #mustshare #goodnews (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Curb sexual harassment within 3 months, SC tells states (ibnlive.in.com)
- Curb eve-teasing with an iron hand, Supreme Court fiat to all States (thehindu.com)
- Indian Constitution highlights (informsystems.wordpress.com)
Why can’t we all just get along?
How many more people need to be killed?
How many more mother’s have to loose their children?
How many more children have to loose their parents?
Before we all can UNITE under the tricolor flag of India.If India can find ways and means to launch satellites, travel in space, build one of the most advanced missiles in the world & aspire to send a man to the moon in the next decade, such HIMALAYAN dreams can only be achieved by India by solving the most difficult problems in pure mathematics, engineering, astrophysics, chemistry, aeronautics and other scientific and social disciplines.
This truly shows that we are a nation of hard working intellectuals, who are open minded and ever ready for adventure and learning new things in life.
However, we are absolutely blinded by the subject of religion. India’s BIGGEST challenge of curbing communal disharmony, heinous acts of violence in the name of God is its inability to recognize that the true message of religion is HUMANITY.
We humans should start believing in HUMANITY more than what the good book teaches, because the very essence of loving GOD is to love & serve HUMANITY.
End the violence now and forever, speak up & hold our government officials and community leaders accountable for their lack of integrity and understanding.
Let us all join hands and promise ourselves to respect each others views and religious beliefs even when they are in different than our very own, promise to respect each other’s Constitutional rights & to uphold the law.
Author ~ https://thelargestdemocracy.wordpress.com/
- India threatens Twitter ban, fearing further violence (foxnews.com)
- India’s Northeast: How a Troubled Region May Be a Global Flashpoint (world.time.com)
- Why Indian secularism is not really secularism (vimoh.tumblr.com)
- Ground-work for Islamization of India in meager $ 1 Trillion (hidf1.wordpress.com)
- But what about the speeches that non-internet users hear? (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Help transform India – Fight for your Constitutional rights (thelargestdemocracy.wordpress.com)