Why can’t we all just get along?
How many more people need to be killed?
How many more mother’s have to loose their children?
How many more children have to loose their parents?
Before we all can UNITE under the tricolor flag of India.If India can find ways and means to launch satellites, travel in space, build one of the most advanced missiles in the world & aspire to send a man to the moon in the next decade, such HIMALAYAN dreams can only be achieved by India by solving the most difficult problems in pure mathematics, engineering, astrophysics, chemistry, aeronautics and other scientific and social disciplines.
This truly shows that we are a nation of hard working intellectuals, who are open minded and ever ready for adventure and learning new things in life.
However, we are absolutely blinded by the subject of religion. India’s BIGGEST challenge of curbing communal disharmony, heinous acts of violence in the name of God is its inability to recognize that the true message of religion is HUMANITY.
We humans should start believing in HUMANITY more than what the good book teaches, because the very essence of loving GOD is to love & serve HUMANITY.
End the violence now and forever, speak up & hold our government officials and community leaders accountable for their lack of integrity and understanding.
Let us all join hands and promise ourselves to respect each others views and religious beliefs even when they are in different than our very own, promise to respect each other’s Constitutional rights & to uphold the law.
Author ~ https://thelargestdemocracy.wordpress.com/
- India threatens Twitter ban, fearing further violence (foxnews.com)
- India’s Northeast: How a Troubled Region May Be a Global Flashpoint (world.time.com)
- Why Indian secularism is not really secularism (vimoh.tumblr.com)
- Ground-work for Islamization of India in meager $ 1 Trillion (hidf1.wordpress.com)
- But what about the speeches that non-internet users hear? (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Help transform India – Fight for your Constitutional rights (thelargestdemocracy.wordpress.com)