Protect the women & children of India, push for strong legislation & police protection and judicial efficiency.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Purpose of the Act:
This Act is enacted in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child and Article 15 of the Constitution of India. The purpose of the Act, as mentioned in the Preamble, is as follows,
- Proper Development of the Child
- Protection of Right to Privacy and confidentiality through all stages of a judicial process involving the Child
- Consideration of Best Interest and well-being of the Child to ensure healthy physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of the Child
- To prevent inducement or coercion of a child to engage in any unlawful sexual activity
- To prevent exploitative use of children in prostitution or other unlawful sexual practices
- To prevent exploitative use of children in pornographic performances and materials.
Different types of Assault:
Penetrative Sexual Activity:
- Penetration of penis in the vagina, mouth, urethra or anus of the child with himself or with…
View original post 1,241 more words