Hello Friends & Critics
No, I am certainly NOT entitled to Romney’s money. I am ONLY entitled to what I earn.
However, Romney and the ELITE class, those SUPER RICH who firmly believe that they should NOT be subjected to higher taxes are plainly wrong. There are millions of Americans who religiously pay their taxes to the government.
Unfortunately, historically the ELITE have and continue to pay taxes that are much lower than the average American in comparison to their annual incomes & accumulated wealth.
The average American also does NOT evade taxes by siphoning off millions into off shore accounts in Switzerland, Cayman Islands, Bahamas and other countries that are tax havens for the SUPER RICH, narco-trafficers, arms dealers, diamond and bullion merchants & many other unscrupulous people from around the world who do not want to pay taxes to their respective National governments.
The tax evaders conduct constitutes nothing more than a crime against his / her own country. Whether that country is named United States of America, Colombia, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Norway, India, Singapore, Malaysia or Australia.
Paying taxes is a legal, moral and a patriotic obligation of every person in America. Whether they are citizens, green card holders, seasonal workers or tourist.
Yes, even tourist pay taxes but not on their incomes but on the products and services they buy while they are on American soil. Examples, hotel taxes, food taxes at restaurants and supermarkets, gasoline taxes at gas stations, entertainment taxes at the cinema and recreation & theme parks such as Disney World in Florida or Disney Land in California.
Americans who indulge in causing self inflicting wounds to themselves by coming to the defense of unscrupulous Americans who wear a garb of respectability, thanks to their wealth need to learn how society, government and citizens are inter-related in forming a NATION such as beautiful America.
I hope this clears up any ambiguities or misunderstandings that may have risen in the reader’s mind.
- Romney’s offshore finances draw new scrutiny (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Vanity Fair Pulls Back Dark Curtain Hiding Mitt Romney’s Offshore Bank Accounts (crooksandliars.com)
- Vanity Fair Explores Tax Haven U.S.A, the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, and Other Islands (repeatingislands.com)
- Romney may be running for US president, but he reportedly has millions stashed abroad (current.com)
- Ann Romney’s snobbish snub (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Where Is Mitt Romney Secretly Hiding His Money? (businessinsider.com)
- Mitt Romney Adviser: ‘Real Americans’ Don’t Care About Candidate’s … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney Says He’s Unlikely To Release More Than Two Tax Returns (lindaluke.newsvine.com)
- Romney says he’ll only release 2 tax returns (newsday.com)
Tagged: annual incomes, Australia, Bahamas, Cayman Island, Cayman Islands, disney world in florida, Disneyland, Government, india singapore, Mitt Romney, MittRomney, Off shore accounts, politics, Romney, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, tax havens, United States